Re: Paul Wilson and Geoff Huston of APNIC on IP address allocation ITU v/s ICANN

  • From: Iljitsch van Beijnum
  • Date: Thu Apr 28 13:37:47 2005

On 28-apr-2005, at 19:20, Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law wrote:

I think the non-commercial users constituency would agree ordinary users are excluded.
Well, I only ever attended one ICANN meeting but it did strike me that the attendees were very concerned about getting regular users involved with the ICANN process. But by and large, the average users don't know or care about ICANN.

We say it all the time.
Oh, it must be true then.