Re: Schneier: ISPs should bear security burden

  • From: Petri Helenius
  • Date: Wed Apr 27 16:50:07 2005

Fergie (Paul Ferguson) wrote:

Of course there are.

What I'm saying is that too many providers do nothing,
regardless of whether it is a managed (read: paid) service,
or not.

So why don't the market economy work and solve the problem? Because there is no "tax" on pollution?

Pete

- ferg

-- Petri Helenius <[email protected]> wrote:

We owe to our customers, and we owe it to ourselves, so let's
just stop finding excise to side-step the issue.

So are you saying that managed security services are not avaialble for paying consumers in USA?

Pete

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
[email protected] or [email protected]