Re: Paul Wilson and Geoff Huston of APNIC on IP address allocationITU v/s ICANN etc

  • From: Randy Bush
  • Date: Wed Apr 27 16:00:48 2005

> Probably, I'll have to research through the ITU site to find out this
> information, but surely these arguments have been presented to the ITU
> while they're making their choice of how to proceed with IP address
> allocation.

and arguments were presented to bolton that his cuban/syrian/... agenda
was not supported by reality.  did that change his agenda?

the itu: bridge building across the digital divide by the same folk who
brought us the analog divide.  and if you believe the'll do it, then i
have this bridge ...

randy