Re: Paul Wilson and Geoff Huston of APNIC on IP address allocationITU v/s ICANN etc

  • From: Scott Weeks
  • Date: Wed Apr 27 15:49:39 2005

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

:
: On 4/20/05, Suresh Ramasubramanian <[email protected]> wrote:
: > http://www.circleid.com/article/1045_0_1_0_C/
: >
: > That's a must read article, I'd say.
:
: Followup article by Paul Wilson -
: http://www.circleid.com/article.php?id=1049_0_1_0_C/
: The Geography of Internet Addressing

Probably, I'll have to research through the ITU site to find out this
information, but surely these arguments have been presented to the ITU
while they're making their choice of how to proceed with IP address
allocation.  Does anyone have a couple of links that support their
position for doing it the "national allocations" way?

scott