Re: Slashdot: Providers Ignoring DNS TTL?

  • From: Edward B. Dreger
  • Date: Tue Apr 26 13:09:04 2005

> Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 02:00:48 -0400
> From: [email protected]

> What you seem to be missing is that the *really* smart people will be prepared
> for it when it actually gets here - and will take advantage of it's lack of
> arrival in the meantime.

Nahhhh.... the code in my lab and the work-in-progress protocol dev
printout to my right exist because I was bored and had nothing better to
do, and Minesweeper bores me.  Fortunately, I have discovered posting to
NANOG as a worthy alternative.

Networking can be hard.  Let's just say all problems are insurmountable
and go home.  Let someone else solve the hard stuff... it's worked great
for spam.

Eddy
--
Everquick Internet - http://www.everquick.net/