AW: Dual rackmountable power supply?

  • From: John van Oppen
  • Date: Fri Apr 22 18:50:01 2005

APC makes one, but it is a 1U device...   IT does give you SNMP monitoring of the status of both circuits though, which is a rather cool feature.

I have a similar situation at one of our POPs which is why I ended up needing the product.

Thanks,
John van Oppen
PocketiNet Communications

-----Urspr�ngliche Nachricht-----