RE: Getting a BGP table in to a lab

  • From: Frotzler, Florian
  • Date: Thu Apr 21 04:37:17 2005

Hi,

Zebra is outdated, the successor is called quagga (at least on debian)
and is capable of providing most of the vendor C BGP features, though
MD5 autentication is still experimental I think. We used to push a
handful of BGP full feeds on our quagga router and it didn't stumble a
bit. OSPF also works quite well, btw.

Florian