RE: Jonathan Yarden @ TechRepublic: Disable DNS caching on workstations

  • From: Erik Amundson
  • Date: Mon Apr 18 13:50:06 2005

Windows definitely caches DNS entries...but as far as I've seen, it does
honor TTLs...

Erik Amundson
A+, N+, CCNA, CCNP
IT and Network Manager
Open Access Technology Int'l, Inc.
Phone (763) 201-2005
Fax (763) 553-2813
mailto:[email protected]

CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION:  This email and any attachment(s) contain
confidential and/or proprietary information of Open Access Technology
International, Inc.  Do not copy or distribute without the prior written
consent of OATI.  If you are not a named recipient to the message,
please notify the sender immediately and do not retain the message in
any form, printed or electronic.