Re: ATT.net Security Contact

  • From: Mike Tancsa
  • Date: Sun Apr 17 17:28:02 2005

At 04:39 PM 17/04/2005, Joseph W. Breu wrote:

Can someone from ATT.net security contact me offlist RE: our network in their RBL?
Try [email protected] Humans do seem to read it. During the week they responded within a few hrs. However, when I asked why they blacklisted us in the first place, I never got an answer-- Only a few dozen auto ticket responses for some reason. Not sure if that was a hint that was lost on me, or something broken.

---Mike