Re: grrr

  • From: just me
  • Date: Sun Apr 17 14:35:26 2005

http://rfc-ignorant.org/tools/lookup.php?domain=ebay.com

it's been three years, I don't think they really give a damn.

matto

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005, Scott Grayban wrote:

  If there are any eBay admin here please fix your [email protected] & [email protected]
  address because it is denying every spoof complaint sent to it.

  It constantly replies back "Your email has not been delivered"

  I dont understand why this company has to be so hard headed in
  abuse issues.

[email protected]<darwin><
              The only thing necessary for the triumph
              of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke