RE: cost of doing business (was:Re: OpenTransit (france telecom) depeers cogent)

  • From: Malayter, Christopher
  • Date: Sun Apr 17 14:25:21 2005

I think you're very wrong here.  For packet delivery of video based
services, I could see a home using 100mb/s between voice, video, and data
within the next 12-24 months.  All of the product roadmaps I've been looking
at contain "How to get 100mb/s to the home", "How do we push BRAS/Multicast
deployment closer to the edge", "What is the roadmap for converged services
past triple play?"

Regards,

Chris Malayter
TDS Telecom - Network Services