New international IPv6 operators forum

  • From: Daniel Roesen
  • Date: Thu Apr 14 20:20:04 2005

Dear NANOGers,

people were missing a global mailing list (not regional RIR/NOG)
dedicated to _operational_ matters of the global IPv6 (production, not
6BONE) Internet. To fill this void I've created such a mailing list:

So if you're taking part in IPv6 BGP or are interested in global IPv6
operational matters, feel more than invited to join the list! We'll
try to get IPv6 ops people from all regions on board to foster exchange
of experience and resolve problems which require someone non-local
coordination as well as discuss problems people face while deploying
IPv6.

Best regards,
Daniel

--
CLUE-RIPE -- Jabber: [email protected] -- [email protected] -- PGP: 0xA85C8AA0