Re: OpenTransit (france telecom) depeers cogent

  • From: Steve Gibbard
  • Date: Thu Apr 14 13:41:16 2005

On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 11:28:00AM -0400, [email protected] wrote:

in depeering. However, dealing with Cogent on peering matters is
incredibly unpleasant. I can understand networks and peering
coordinators feeling that it just isn't worth it.
Just for the record, I've dealt with Cogent's peering people on behalf of a few networks over the last two years, and in my experience they've been extremely pleasant to work with.

-Steve