Re: AUP for NANOG?

  • From: Scott Grayban
  • Date: Thu Apr 14 12:24:06 2005

I am new to this field and I joined here to learn more.
I certainly have heard my share of bashing from linux forums.

The more bashing I hear here the less I want to ask a question here.
I'm not stupid but I am worried that one question might spark a rash of flames back at me.

This is a newbies point of view.

--
Scott Grayban
Security/Abuse Engineer