Re: New Outage Hits Comcast Subscribers

  • From: Michael.Dillon
  • Date: Thu Apr 14 06:05:00 2005

> Let me inform you of an exciting new concept... Anycast DNS... It is
> not difficult... Get with the freaking program...

Are you suggesting that network operators should supply
their customers with recursive DNS services by operating
DNS servers on their network which share the same anycast
addresses as the recursive DNS servers on other networks?

Or are you suggesting that a network operator should set
up anycast internal to their network so that all of their
recursive DNS servers share the same IP address?

I'd like to hear some more detail on this.

--Michael Dillon