Re: New IANA IPv4 allocation to AfriNIC (41/8)

  • From: Nils Ketelsen
  • Date: Thu Apr 14 02:54:12 2005

John Palmer wrote:
You do know that I was joking, don't you??
Sorry, I didn't know that NANOG has a humor filter on it.
There are too many completely stupid ideas implemented, to know whether
someone is joking, when suggesting a configuration like this.

And there are too many people implementing it, just because it was
suggested on some mailing list or in some magazine.

Nils
begin:vcard
fn:Nils Ketelsen
n:Ketelsen;Nils
org:Kuehne + Nagel (AG&Co) KG;Ham MI-EM
adr:;;Ferdinandstr. 29;Hamburg;;20095;Germany
email;internet:[email protected]
title:Projectmanager Masterdata
tel;work:+49 40 32915 494
tel;fax:+49 40 32915 500