Re: Auerbach Accuses ICANN Board of Dereliction of Duty on IP Allocation

  • From: Doug Barton
  • Date: Wed Apr 13 17:55:45 2005

[email protected] wrote:

Whether Karl is in fact right or a raving net.loon, there is indeed something very
wrong with the process if he's 25% of the input.
It may be useful to keep in mind that this is the tail end of a long process that we're talking about here. There was already a lot of discussion about this in the RIR regional forums when the policy was being developed, so far from being symptomatic of a problem I think that the lack of controversy here is a good sign that the system works.

FWIW,

Doug

--
If you're never wrong, you're not trying hard enough