Re: Blog...

  • From: Chris Boyd
  • Date: Tue Apr 12 00:14:36 2005

On Apr 11, 2005, at 5:10 AM, [email protected] wrote:

I have to agree...  Paul's been doing an excellent job of picking out
the
one or two things that really matter each day,
His service is a real value-add and it is a good
idea to incorporate some more of the latest Internet
communication tools into NANOG.

--Michael Dillon
I agree. I like mail lists because they are self-editing. S/N on any mail list is much better than the S/N in all of blogspace. Mail lists are also a push, instead of a pull. I always go through my email since there may be something useful, interesting or important. I have to go read blogs (or RSS feeds), and that's something that usually gets put in the low priority queue.

So, Paul, please keep posting your tidbits.

--Chris