Re: Dear Linksys: Your broken WET54GS5 makes me sad.

  • From: william(at)elan.net
  • Date: Mon Apr 11 21:21:18 2005

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005, just me wrote:

 Dear Support staff at Linksys:

[blah blah blah]

For those of you who emailed me privately about also running into
this bug, I just got an email from Linksys support saying they
released a new firmware version today(!) that resolves the problem.
How convinient. Somebody must be reading NANOG :)
(the case of bad publicity in right place is working wonders for
 some vendors who are otherwise hard to do press to do things quickly)

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks