Re: djbdns: An alternative to BIND

  • From: Dean Anderson
  • Date: Mon Apr 11 17:19:50 2005

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005, Steve Sobol wrote:

> Dean Anderson <[email protected]> wrote:

> > This is rather odd, if you agree that SORBS is a bunch of nutjobs, where's
> > the mudslinging?
>
> [ snip ]

> [ snip ]
>
> How did this turn into a discussion about spam and blacklists? I thought it
> was about djbdns.
>
> Oh, wait, I forgot who posted those comments. Sorry...

Well, any evaluation of Vixie performance is bound to get around to spam
sooner or later.  But, I notice that you aren't saying MAPS did the right
thing, or that the incident ought to make us want to trust MAPS...  Just
out taking shots, eh?  Well, its a good day for it, I guess.

BTW, Steve, have you learned how to read mail headers yet? Do you still
need me to tell you how to block a mail server?  I have a nice little
train of emails where Sobol can't figure out how to read SMTP headers to
block our servers, and winds up insisting "I can read headers! I can read
headers!"--it'll go up on www.iadl.org this week sometime.

This is going up too:

  "Evil does seek to maintain power by suppressing the truth."

  "Or by misleading the innocent."
  Spock and McCoy, "And The Children Shall Lead", stardate 5029.5.

		--Dean

617 344 9000