Re: Blog...

  • From: Michael.Dillon
  • Date: Mon Apr 11 06:09:42 2005

> I have to agree...  Paul's been doing an excellent job of picking out
the
> one or two things that really matter each day,

Several other NANOG-affiliated projects post regular reports to the list.
CIDR report, weekly routing table report, Bogon project...
I think it would be great if Paul posted a regular
headlines update from his blog, either daily, or
whenever some reasonable number of articles has
accumulated, say half a dozen.

His service is a real value-add and it is a good
idea to incorporate some more of the latest Internet
communication tools into NANOG.

--Michael Dillon