Re: clued/interested LEO list

  • From: Petri Helenius
  • Date: Sun Apr 10 15:50:50 2005

Gadi Evron wrote:

Petri Helenius wrote:

joe mcguckin wrote:

Isn't there already one 'secret handshake' club in existence already?

Yes, but unlike there is a need for multiple instances of different governments, there is a need for multiple 'closed communities'.
It will allow them to become corrupt in different ways.

Obviously I meant to say "...but _not_ unlike...".

Want my snail mail address for sending checks?
I rather get cash.

This will be a resource, not a mailing list.

Depending on the S/N ratio, a mailing list can be an useful resource.

Pete