Re: AS prepending

  • From: Philip Lavine
  • Date: Fri Apr 08 11:05:50 2005
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys

Update:

I am prepending my AS 3 times to the un-preferred ISP.
Both ISP's are my peers. The un-preferred ISP claims
the see my advertisement yet they do not add it to
their routing table (suggests filtering??). They claim
all the filtering they are doing is based on the
networks I told them over the phone that I was using
with that AS.

Philip