Re: "Bandwidth Advisors" - www.bandwidthadvisors.com

  • From: Joe Hamelin
  • Date: Mon Mar 28 14:04:49 2005

I run all my bandwidth purchases through BWA.  I've worked with Aaron
since we were both at Wolfe.net.  He's the most honest sales type that
I've ever met.  And I agree that NANOG is NOT the place to post this,
but the cat is out of the bag.

Notice: I'm biased as I host his site and my wife made his webpages.

--
Joe Hamelin  <[email protected]>
Edmonds, WA, US