FW: 72/8 friendly reminder

  • From: Member Services
  • Date: Thu Mar 24 16:21:13 2005

ARIN supports the idea of doing reachability testing on new /8 blocks issued
by the IANA and will begin to set a plan in motion to move forward on this.
Once more details have been worked out, we will notify the community.

Regards,

Leslie Nobile
Director, Registration Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers