Re: Utah governor signs Net-porn bill

  • From: David Barak
  • Date: Wed Mar 23 07:09:01 2005
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys

--- Daniel Senie <[email protected]> wrote:

> Anyone want to publish a definitive list of IP
> addresses for Utah? A week
> of null-routing all such traffic by many web sites
> would, I think, would be
> a measured response to idiot legislators. It could
> be "give Utah the Finger
> Day" or some such.

Wouldn't you then be guilty of doing the exact thing
which the legislature is doing?  Besides any
discussion regarding collusion or anticompetitive
behavior, how does this type of action improve free
speech?  Personally, I WANT everyone in Utah to get to
my content.

-David Barak
need Geek Rock?  Try The Franchise!
http://www.listentothefranchise.com