Re: Utah governor signs Net-porn bill

  • From: Petri Helenius
  • Date: Wed Mar 23 06:29:48 2005

Simon Lyall wrote:

The world has been wait for a list of Florida IPs for a while so we can
block them for a few years, no such luck however.

ip2location.com would be happy to sell you just such a list.

Pete

On a more practical note one possible solution to a similar I heard was
to ensure that their blocking service (offered at no extra cost) just gave
people a rfc1918 address could *only* access a page explaining how all the
nasty sites were now blocked.

It can be called the "do nothing account" or similar.