Re: Utah governor signs Net-porn bill

  • From: Simon Waters
  • Date: Wed Mar 23 05:19:18 2005

On Tuesday 22 Mar 2005 7:37 pm, Dan Hollis wrote:

> somehow I suspect more than just pr0n sites will end up in that 'adult
> content registry'. dont be suprised if sites critical of mormonism get
> blocked too. they can be as bad as scientologists in this respect.

Cynic. Porn alone will do enough damage.

I use to resell one of the firewall with a blocker option, and one site
decided to actually buy it. When we enabled blocking of Adult content
dejanews (as it was then) disappeared, which caused some consternation - what
no comp.sys.* archive.

After some questioning, it became apparent it was because it also archived
alt.sex.* - urm right.