Re: Utah governor signs Net-porn bill

  • From: Jay R. Ashworth
  • Date: Tue Mar 22 17:44:22 2005

On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 11:04:59AM -0800, Will Yardley wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 12:29:09PM -0600, Kathryn Kessey wrote:
> > They are going to create publicly accessible, highly available
> > database service of the all the world's porn sites and maintain it
> > with up to the minute data... with 100K.  Right.
>
> Well maybe they're just trying to justify their... uh... research.

"Movie Day" at the Supreme Court:

http://library.lp.findlaw.com/articles/file/00982/008860/title/Subject/topic/Constitutional%20Law_First%20Amendment%20-%20Freedom%20of%20Speech/filename/constitutionallaw_1_86

Cheers,
-- jr 'sorry bout the ugly link' a
--
Jay R. Ashworth                                                [email protected]

      If you can read this... thank a system adminstrator.  Or two.  --me