Re: sorbs.net

  • From: Jay R. Ashworth
  • Date: Tue Mar 22 11:21:34 2005

On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 09:47:00AM +0000, [email protected] wrote:
> There are a lot of people in this industry who claim to
> be engineers but they're not. In fact, I am of the opinion
> that there is no such thing as an Internet network engineer
> because there are no published best practices for Internet
> network engineering

If there were a centralized site to which to contribute such things, a
site based on MediaWiki, for example (the engine which drives
Wikipedia), would the members of this list contribute to it?

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                                                [email protected]

      If you can read this... thank a system adminstrator.  Or two.  --me