Re: sorbs.net

  • From: Jerry Pasker
  • Date: Tue Mar 15 16:50:54 2005

If it *actually* worked right, why do I *ever* encounter people that don't even
know what block lists they're using?

Because enough people running networks are idiots. Why do these network even stay
in business?

Because their competitors are often equally mercifully free of the ravages
of intelligence....

I'm sorry, but the correct answer that we're looking for is :

"Customers." Because they have customers who don't just put up with it, but encourage them by *PAYING THEM MONEY*

All "really stupid" companies that make "really stupid" products, stay in business because"really stupid" customers pay them them "really stupid" money. So, who's stupid?

This is not only relevant to network operation, but life, as a whole.

It's not my opinion, it's the truth. (is it not a fun world we live in?)

-Jerry