Network Automation blog launched

  • From: Brent Chapman
  • Date: Thu Mar 10 19:25:27 2005

As I posted last week, I'm particularly interested in network automation: automated network configuration and management; systems and tools (both free and commercial); forums where these areas are being considered and discussed; etc.

I've launched a blog on the topic to share the information that I gather, and hopefully spark some interesting discussions. If you're at all interested in this topic, please check it out:

http://www.greatcircle.com/blog/network_automation

And if you've got anything to contribute on the topic, I'd love to hear from you.

-Brent
--
Brent Chapman <[email protected]> -- Great Circle Associates, Inc.
Specializing in network infrastructure for Silicon Valley since 1989