Re: Obsolete bogon filtering

  • From: Simon Lyall
  • Date: Thu Mar 10 16:07:34 2005

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005, Rob Thomas wrote:
> Folks can keep up with the bogon filters through a wide variety of
> means.  We have HTTP, DNS, RADb objects, RIPE NCC objects, and
> text files.

I think this has been posted here more than a few dozen times. Perhaps a
list of sites/Nocs that do not automate their updates could be kept so:

1. People would have a list of phone numbers to call every time a change
was made.

2. People would have a list of sites that were known to be of less
clue than most. This might help them make purchasing decisions in the
future.

--
Simon J. Lyall.  |   Very  Busy   |   Mail: [email protected]
"To stay awake all night adds a day to your life" - Stilgar | eMT.