Re: enom/name-services.com nameservers are severe broken

  • From: Michael Tokarev
  • Date: Wed Mar 09 11:49:38 2005

Big Wave Dave wrote:
I have seen a coupld different domains using their services be
similarly affected.  Sending them an email would result in a bounce
marked "domain not found".  It has been periodically occurring since
The bounce/"domain not found" is exactly due to this problem with
returning NXDOMAIN in the wrong place.  I used plain SMTP in telnet
to send them email ;)

November.  By the time you track someone down that can fix it... it
has magically corrected itself.
Well.. For me, it's just "Not My Problem (tm)".  And no, the problem
is still here ;)

/mjt