Re: Heads up: Long AS-sets announced in the next few days

  • From: Lorenzo Colitti
  • Date: Wed Mar 09 08:58:11 2005

Randy Bush wrote:
i think we're ratholing here.  can you tell us in simple words
Indeed. Therefore, we are working on a document that will provide a detailed explanation of our methods, why we believe they are useful, and why we believe they are safe.

Once it is ready we will post a link to this list and elsewhere so people can comment on it, discussion can continue, and hopefully a consensus can be found on the use of the techniques.

We hope to have something ready in two to three weeks.

Regards,
Lorenzo