Clue on Europe

  • From: Ashe Canvar
  • Date: Mon Mar 07 22:36:55 2005

Hi all,

Plan to set up a 2 rack outpost in a colo in Europe.  I am looking for
prior experience(s) -- Good or ugly.

My research leads me to believe that London and Amsterdam have the
most dense connectivity. Is this true ?

If so, then what colo's / ISPs in these 2 cities would you recommend.
The primary aim is to get smallest RTTs to most of western Europe.

- I would prefer a carrier neutral facility.
- Backhaul to the US is a lesser concern but, of course, cheaper is better.
- I have a small setup in the Isle of Dogs (London) presently, but the
local loop charges are atrocious.
- I am posting here instead of Euronog because I want to get US based
prespective.

Will summarize to list,
Thanks !