Re: Utah considers law to mandate ISP's block "harmful" sites

  • From: Nanog Deform
  • Date: Fri Mar 04 12:57:25 2005

First of all So what. Second what does this have to do with network
operations? This discussion went from ISP's blocking porn to gay
marriage.

Joine efnet and #politics if you want to talk about gay people, but
please spare us of the drama.

I would have just ignored this thread if it wasn't disguised as possibly useful.

This is the problem with nanog, its no longer useful or operational.
Most of the contributors to nanog have been wasting their time the
last xxx weeks being girly men arguing about laptops for
presentations.

I bet the blackhats are having a good time watching you bicker and
fight and not pay attention to the real issues of network operations.

Nanog Deformer
(self appointed moderator)