Hardware Vendor in NY

  • From: Dan Mahoney, System Admin
  • Date: Fri Mar 04 10:00:52 2005

Hey Guys,

I know this is a little off-topic, but would anyone close to the NYC/Long Island area know of somewhere local that would carry 1u-compatible power supplies? I need one on a fairly urgent basis, and I figure with all the infrastructure, someone *has* to have run into this issue before.

Or, would anyone know a better list to ask on?

Thanks for any help offered.

Reply off-list if you think that's better advised.

-Dan Mahoney

--

unless is a pr0no book he wont even come close to the bandwidth quota

-Racer-X, concerning DanMahoney.com's web hits.