SNMP-ALG

  • From: Tomas Daniska
  • Date: Mon Feb 28 05:25:40 2005

Hi,

can anyone recommend me anything that supports SNMP-ALG as per RFC2692?

So far I only managed to find netfilter/iptables should support it, via
a long-time no-progress plugin. However, the plugin simply does not seem
to work (I've done loads of debugging, and as well I only managed to
find other people complaining about the same symptoms, with no hints on
how to resolve the issue).

I'll post a summary to the list so direct reply is preferable.

Thanks!

--

Tomas Daniska
systems engineer

Tronet, a.s.
Plynarenska 5, 829 75 Bratislava, Slovakia
tel: +421 2 58224111, fax: +421 2 58224199

Nobody ever got rich by telling the American public that what they had
was good enough and that they really didn't need anything better!
-- Bob Atkins