Announcing the 2005 NANOG Program Survey

  • From: Steve Feldman
  • Date: Fri Feb 25 21:02:09 2005

In light of the recent discussions about the future direction of NANOG,
the program committee would like your input on the area we can affect
the most: the content of NANOG meetings.

We have created a short survey, and would like to invite all NANOG
list subscribers to participate.  We're interested in everyone's
thoughts, including those of you who have never attended a meeting.

The survey can be reached via the "Community Survey" link on
http://www.nanog.org/surveys.html

If you have any questions about the content of the servey, feel
free contact me or the whole program committee ([email protected]).

For any technical issues, contact me directly; I'm the one who threw
this together, so any bugs are my fault.

Thanks for your time,
	Steve (for the pc)