Re: Finding useful/pertinent IP reallocation WHOIS info

  • From: Fergie (Paul Ferguson)
  • Date: Fri Feb 25 12:33:25 2005

I can assure you, this Brazilian ISP is not "small"... :-)

I have visited with them (as well as a couple of other
ISP's in Brazil), and communicating with them has never
been a problem, at least for the ones that I have previously
met with.

As an aside (and not intentionally meaning to sound
like an English biggot), but let's face it, English has
always been the language of Internet technology, at
least communicating technological issues on a global
level.

- ferg

-- [email protected] wrote:

Well, if you could speak Portuguese you would immediately
see that they shuffled the website and the page you want
is at http://registro.br/cgi-bin/nicbr/whois
And if you don't speak Portuguese, how are you going
to communicate with a small Brazilian ISP in the first
place?

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 [email protected] or