Need help from Cox.net and Bellsouth.net guys.....

  • From: Vish Yelsangikar
  • Date: Fri Feb 25 12:05:50 2005

I need help from Cox.net and Bellsouth.net abuse team.

Netflix is having issues sending emails to the above ISPs.
We are getting the following error messages.

(Deferred: Connection reset by mx.east.cox.net.)
(Deferred: Connection reset by mx00.mail.bellsouth.net.)

Same message from all mx servers from both ISPs. These mails are
transactional messages to subscribed customers, not unsolicited mail.

Can somebody from these ISPs contact our NOC at [email protected] offlist.
NOC tel # 408.317.3614?

Appreciate your help in resolving our problem.

Vish Yelsangikar
Network and Security Manager
Netflix.

408-317-3793 (O)