Re: Microsoft WAN Engineer Please contact me off list

  • From: Robert M. Enger
  • Date: Wed Feb 23 02:06:39 2005

At one point, Microsoft employed a number of Internet-savvy folks.
Most familiar to me: Tony Hain and Peter Ford.  They're quite knowledgeable.

MS has deep pockets, and has hired talented folks in many disciplines.
It seems reasonable to infer that the chronic problems at MS
have their roots at high places in the organizational charts.