Re: NANOG Changes

  • From: Majdi Abbas
  • Date: Mon Feb 21 06:34:53 2005

On Mon, Feb 21, 2005 at 11:05:03AM +0000, [email protected] wrote:
> Reading nanog-reform? Is there some kind of list? Let me have
> a look at http://www.nanog-reform.org. Nope, nothing here but
> old news.

	The nanog-reform list was announced both on [email protected] and
during the Sunday night meeting in Vegas.  It is a public list.

> > http://www.nanog-reform.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/NANOGReform/DraftBylaws
>
> Aha! So there really is more stuff hidden away on that
> site for the chosen few. Perception is reality, eh?

	I wouldn't really classify a set of draft bylaws that are being
constantly discussed on a mailing list that has been publicly announced,
that live on a web site that anyone can read or post changes to, as
"hidden away."  Particularly when any complete set of bylaws would be
voted on anyway.

	People, please, gain some perspective here.  Nobody wants the
thankless job of maintaining a mailing list that badly.

	--msa