Re: NANOG Changes

  • From: Joe Provo
  • Date: Sat Feb 19 07:23:37 2005

On Thu, Feb 17, 2005 at 10:19:45PM +0200, Gadi Evron wrote:
> Scott Weeks wrote:
> >On Thu, 17 Feb 2005, Gadi Evron wrote:
> >
> >: want to see at this headache of a position, or we do it openly on the
> >

> >Yes, publically.  Please.
>
> Publically - on NANOG itself, please.

Please no.  Speaking as someone for whom this place was a
learning resource for many years until I was able to give
back in kind, the 'governance' stuff may be important but
it is not operational.  Betty already said there will be
governance and direction handled on nanog-futures.  That's
the Right Place.

Joe, not a party to any of the reform stuff just someone
   who want to restore utilitity to the list.

--

             RSUC / GweepNet / Spunk / FnB / Usenix / SAGE