Re: ChinaNet Contacts

  • From: Gadi Evron
  • Date: Thu Feb 17 15:31:23 2005

Dave O'Shea wrote:
They do have people in an LA office, as I got a call
from one of them when I had a BGP session to them go
down due to a max-prefix which had been exceeded.

I guess if you have three times the population of the
US, you're going to have one or two "black hats".
Undoubtedly.

It would still be my guess there are more black hats in the US. The problem with China is a ton of compromised machines and close to no incident and abuse handling. Not to mention centralized coordination.

Gadi.