draft-crocker-email-arch-03

  • From: Dave Crocker
  • Date: Thu Feb 17 10:56:48 2005

Folks,

I've been working on an email architecture document, prompted by the increased diversity of folk who are trying to enhance the service, to mitigate minor problems like spam.  I think the document has reached a stable point, in its attempt to describe the current service. 狢'd like to get feedback from the ops community.

The latest version has substantial changes, but I think they are refinements from the previous version and reflect feedback I've received. Of course, any additional comments are more than welcome, and I have no doubt there can be debate about lots of the details. �

But the goal is to get this published sooner, rather than later, so I am hoping this is the last major revision.

I've submitted the doc to the i-d folks. 狢n the interim, you can access it at:

; �<http://bbiw.net/specifications/draft-crocker-email-arch-03.html>

; �<http://bbiw.net/specifications/draft-crocker-email-arch-03.txt>

--
Dave Crocker