Re: NANOG Changes

  • From: Gadi Evron
  • Date: Thu Feb 17 08:54:13 2005

something has to be arbitrary in the absence of a government, its a chicken and egg. i think you're looking for problems that arent there - do you or anyone have issue with the progress thus far? if not the question is moot.
My question was answered. The current "government" which was not "chosen by the people" is provisional. All I personally care about now is a schedule, and by schedule I only mean a deadline for when this "government" will be replaced.. or succeeded if you like, as a Vulcan would say.

Gadi.