RE: Vonage complains about VoIP-blocking

  • From: Hannigan, Martin
  • Date: Tue Feb 15 16:50:04 2005

Was that a device trying to phone home and get it's configs?
Cisco, Nortel, etc. phone home and get configs via tftp.

Vonage doesn't need to phone home for config. The device is
programmed (router) and it registers with the call manager.
If you analyze the transactions it's about 89% SIP and 11% SDP.

-M<