RE: Vonage complains about VoIP-blocking

  • From: Michael Kaegler
  • Date: Tue Feb 15 13:39:22 2005

At 10:07 AM -0800 2/15/05, Jim Devane wrote:
I can see where it may come to a LEC being able to block a competitor's port
only if they offer a comparable service. It will be an interesting ride to
be sure.
Imagine Verizon blocking AOL dialup numbers [since verizon also provides internet access]... Not exactly the same thing...
-mKaegler

--

Michael "Porkchop" Kaegler, Network Analyst, 845 575 3061
Marist College, 3399 North Road, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

Last week a cop stopped me in my car. He asked me if I had
a police record. I said, no, but I have the new DEVO album.